JEKYLL ISLAND BEACH VILLAGE RETAIL
– CIVIL DESIGN-
PROVIDING A BETTER SOLUTION
Jekyll Island’s former engineering consultant created plans for the Beach Village, but the site bids came over budget at $1,200,000. With the project’s outcome in jeopardy, Jekyll Island approached us about redesigning the plans. Roberts Civil Engineering was happy to step in and provide a timely and cost-effective redesign, all in less than two weeks. Through a smart plan that streamlined the infrastructure design, RCE saved Jekyll Island $400,000 in construction costs and brought the project well within budget. Our clients were thrilled with the timeliness and efficiency of the newly designed plans and we were excited about the successful outcome for Jekyll Island.
- Provide start-to-finish redesign
- Create clarity and confidence for client
- Reduce construction costs and maintain budget
- Expedite delivery in order to maintain client’s timeline
- Streamlined infrastructure design
- Provided client peace of mind from beginning to end
- Significantly reduced construction costs
- Delivered plans from start to finish in less than 2 weeks
“I take great pride in knowing that we have gone to great lengths to provide a design that can help save our client hundreds of thousands of dollars in construction costs. We strive to provide design plans with an emphasis on efficiency that
– Wesley Franks –
Director of Civil Engineering Design
How can we help move your project forward?
COPYRIGHT © 2020 ROBERTS CIVIL ENGINEERING.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.